Top 5 places in County Mayo, Ireland
Keelin is 7 years old and is going into the second grade. She lives in the Chicago area and visited County Mayo, Ireland this summer for her family vacation. This is Keelin’s first blog and she would like to share locations to visit if you are a kid visiting Ireland.
1. Falconry school at Ashford Castle… it’s really fun because the hawks follow you around, fly everywhere, and land on your hand.
2. Mulranny beach … they have jellyfish, crabs, and even COWS!!!!!! it’s really fun fun fun in the sun.
3. Westport House…. there are so many rides I can’t take it. It would be a highly recommended place for kids.
4. Croagh Patrick… its really really fun but hard work. It’s like life. There are bumps in the road but you keep going. There are sheep high in the mountains and sometimes I think to myself how did the sheep get up here? It’s super duper funny.
5. Grainne Uaile show in Westport…It was a great show. the dancers were really good.
Trackback from your site.